Monday, April 23, 2007

Depressed si Coby


There's this quote I got from a friend... There are two telephone booths, one working well but with someone in it, and another one that's a little broken. Question was, would you try the broken one and see if it works or not, or simply wait for the person inside the good booth to step out... It's like love, see...

OK, here goes...

All this time I though I was the person inside this good telephone booth, until last Friday... I told him I feel for him... I took the first step.. I tried... I'm failing... Shoot!

I really do feel for him, funny as it may seem, but I'm damn serious about it. We only met a month ago and it doesn't take a genius to tell me that I'm in love with him.

I tried, but I'm failing... As much I want to be in a relationship with him, he kept on telling me I won't find the thing I'm looking for in him. Come on! We practically treat each other like 'kami na'... I just want things to be official to make me feel secured. I am well aware that it doesnt really matter for things to be official, as long as you share something special.  But for me it matters a lot! Makulit akong tao...

Shoot naman! He told me I can date others 'coz he can't be my boyfriend. Pissed me off.. Ok, I'll wait for him. I'll try to wait for him until the time when I no longer can wait, that would be soon. Mabilis akong magsawa kapag walang progress...

Mali rin ako, I know.. I'm rushing things... Di pa raw sya ready kasi ayaw pa nyang masaktan. Pero bakit sya nagalit nung nagpunta ako sa debate? Bakit sya nagseselos kapag katext ko yung mga friends ko?

Weird... I'm no longer sure what will happen. Dont tell me to wait, 'coz I did my waiting and still am... Now I know I'm in a broken telephone booth, uncertain if things will work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts. Be kind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...