- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- Juices of 2 oranges
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon and orange zest
How to do it
- Heat the butter in a saucepan then saute the minced onions.
- Add the all-purpose flour and mix.
- Pour chicken broth, orange and lemon juices, honey and salt.
- Season with pepper.
- Add lemon and orange zest.
- Stir well and simmer until sauce is thick.
It's an awesome sauce for chicken and fish meals. Enjoy!