Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm so hoping for it


Ok, here goes. I'm hoping for a few things, actually 4 simple things... A relationship is at the least of 'em now...

I'm hoping my mom would give me cash enough to buy the phone I want.

I'm hoping I'd get a 1.5 on my Logic.. (Logic's a blast this summer! =) )

I'm hoping I'd lose weight before the summer ends...

I'm hoping to get someone I can call my own.

I know what some of you guys are thinking... I can get all those if I put my mind into it..

I cant buy the phone I want without mom's help.. Hirap ako mag save this summer! Daming gastos!

I'm confident I'd get a good grade on my Logic.. It's just that I'm not sure if I'd get the grade I want.

I'm already working on my weight problem (not that I'm overweight, mind you!) I just wanna slim down and I'm doing some exercises already...

Lastly, I've lost hope with the guy I like. My BIG mistake: I rush things! So, I'll just do what I like doing and that's flirting.. hahah! =)

Good luck sakin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts. Be kind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...