Monday, June 11, 2007

6 weird things about me


Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I've hated onions since I can remember. I accidentally ate one and I puked. The weird thing is, we went to this bar and ordered food and I had some... then they told me it was onion rings, I liked it.

2. I pace around my room when I'm bored... a lot...

3. I roam around the mall alone most of the time...

4. I have many friends from the north of the Metro, only a handful from the south where I live...

5. I shred table napkins to horizontal strips after eating. Only a handful of my friends noticed this, and they found this to be fascinating... Geez... Whatever!

6. I can move my ears.... Never fails to amuse my friends.. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts. Be kind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...