Tuesday, April 3, 2007

5 for logic


Okay, so let's start from the second this day started. 12:01am...

I couldn't sleep. Why? 'coz I'm nervous... Why? 'coz I'm finally going to view my grades for the second semester. So many things came running through my mind! The "what ifs" and "what now"... It came to the point when I began to think of where I'm going to study should I get debarred!  I thought maybe I'll do good in San Beda Alabang since it's nearer and I kinda liked it there na rin. I was getting paranoid! What can I do?!  So went downstairs to fix myself a cup of hot chocolate and relieve the stress... Its "The Day"... Clearance day... I'd have to face the computer in the Main Building and look at my grades.

Then I finally I felt the urge to sleep around 1:00am...

Before my dad went to sleep, I told him to wake me up around 5:30am 'coz I live in Las Pinas and going to UST from my place isn't a quick one. Guess what, he woke me up 5 sharp! Hell I wanted to go back to dreaming when he shouted once more to get me up on my feet. And I did. I had bread and butter for breakfast and fresh orange juice. I watched MTV from 5:30 to 6. I took a bath right after and got dressed and all the usual rituals I do before going out. I left home 6:45am.

After an hour, I got off at Lawton and waited for another fx to UST. Here's the creepy part. A dirty old man kept on staring at me and he looked like he wanted to punch me! He was glaring those dirty little eyes on me! Ugh! I moved to a spot where I thought he wont follow and guess what, he followed!  He started shouting at me from a distance though. Indistinct at first, then got clearer. Apparently he thought I wanted to pick on him! I simply moved farther from him. Then the DOM got tired and moved away na rin, of course with the rantings still heard... Then I noticed he dropped a small plastic stapled at the top containing white powder. Then it occured to me that this isn't just tawas, drugs yun dude!!!! Di ko kinuha of course! I found my ride at last and went off for UST. Andun parin yung sache' sa pavement in front of City Hall.

UST na ako! Eto na! Kailangan ko nang harapin ang computer na yun! Kelangan ko nang makita grades ko! So I went inside and lined up... After, say 3 minutes, it was my turn na. I logged in and I gave a sigh of relief... I got good grades naman pala. I passed almost everything! Almost...  When I thought I got a 3 on my Lgic (I hate Logic), I was so disappointed when it was in fact, yes, a 5! My god! Bagsak ako! But hey, isa lang yun! Duh! I'm going to take it sa summer! Hahaha!  To be honest, I prefer to stay in school than spend summer at home... Idle ako pag summer and I hate it. Bored to death! I dont have friends who can invite me to go with them to the beach or somewhere nice and relaxing. Most of my friends are busy on their own. Sigh...

So I got my clearance na...

Gissele and I went to UP around 10:30 in the morning. We went there to get an application form for her. It was quite an adventure! And it was hot! Fuckin' hot! We would have been lost and scorched if not for the help of that very nice girl who showed us the way, vaguely though.

Gissele got her application form, I, on the other hand, have no intentions of going home yet. Maaga pa masyado. So I proposed we go to UP Manila. Gissele agreed. The funny part was when we were calculating the expenses of going to UP Manila from Diliman. Should we spend P37 by FX, or P33 by LRT2, or P40+ on MRT. Of course we chose the cheapest. We took the LRT2!  We passed through Katipunan. Gosh... Gissele was like a tourist! Hehehe..

We got to Pedro Gil finally. Passed through Rob's Place to freshen up. When we got to UP Manila, we were kind of disappointed 'coz di pedeng mag transfer to Nursing.  But hey, ok lang! Finally we decided to go home na. I showed Gissele where to ride a bus going to Fairview. And I took my own ride going home.  I fell asleep actually. I woke up and found myself nearing SM Southmall already. How fast time flies when you're tired and all... And right now, I'm hungry and I think I'll grab a quesadilla from Taco Bell...

Lots of love, Coby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts. Be kind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...