Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bite me!


I'm sick... I'm stressed.. I'm tired... I'm dead...

How I wish this semester's over... Well, a few more days and it's over.. Just a few more days left...

Two full weeks of research for my first paper paid off... Got a good grade,,, Smiles everywhere...

Good times fly by fast... real fast...

Then here comes an entire month of mind-boggling comparison and contrast... Another paper to read, write, photocopy, type, paraphrase, APA, cut, paste, type, save, print, critic, type, and print again...

I think I've spent a thousand on this one...

I need to find professors from different universities to get it criticized! Good thing I was able to get one from the IS Deptarment of DLSU, thanks to Jacob, and got another one from the Social Science and Philosophy Department from UP Diliman, lots of thanks to Vice...

Now my professor wants three copies available next week... And he wants it published! I dont really think a 20-page research paper is worth publishing...

Done with my draft... My final draft, hopefully... Someone help me...

ughhh... Bite me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts. Be kind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...